Lynbrook High Instructions for Athletic Clearance
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND FOLLOW EACH STEP
Part I: Online Athletic Clearance/Registration
Student is not allowed to complete athletic clearance registration without parent present
- Visit AthleticClearance.com
- If it is your first time, then you must REGISTER. Click on the Register button.
- Parents please register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate.
- If you have registered in the previous school years, use the same valid email and password to register for the new academic year (example: 2018-2019 school year). Your previous information will be saved, but make sure to update any recent changes in information (example: insurance, address, etc).
- Click on “New Clearance”
- Choose the School Year, 2018-2019
- Choose the School—Lynbrook High School
- Choose Sport – choose the one for the current season.
- If your student is going to play multiple sports, the information will transfer to the next sport and creating a new clearance for each sport or season is not needed.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information.
- Will need Students info – cell, e-mail, etc.
- Will need insurance information.
- Doctors Name and phone #
- Medical in insurance info
- Be sure to download the blank physical form during this step.
- **Please be sure to update student-athletes grade
- Complete the Parent Information page.
- Complete the on-line Signatures. Both the parent and student must be present for this portion of the on-line clearance. One of the signatures will be confirmation that the Athletic Handbook has been read and understood. It is the responsibility of both the Parent and Athlete to read the Handbook and be aware of our policies and procedures.
- Please consider donating to Athletic Boosters (more information regarding this will be in the summer mailer)